\". . . Their architecture and history together with a note on the role of Cecil John Rhodes in their preservation . . . and a chapter on the outlying districts by Hans Fransen\"
The 130 pp of text, appendixes and maps are printed on wove paper and have line drawing in the text. They are followed by 89 pp of art paper carrying more maps, 101 monochrome photographs and the index.
There are no ownership or other marks and the condition of this copy of an excellent and invaluable book is at least very good throughout. There is, however, no dustjacket.
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 250 x 155
- Sold By: Fontein Books
- Contact Person: Richard Proctor-Sims
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 051 773 0050/048 079 546 4032
- Preferred Payment Methods: Eft or, for overseas buyers, Visa or Mastercard credit cards.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.