Unclipped laminated colour-illustrated french-fold dustjacket, leaf-green paper-boards, gilt to the spine, b/w sketches on endpapers and as frontispiece, illustrated title-page, 152 pp of prelims, b/w-illustrated text, appendixes, references, index and list of subscribers + 45 colour plates paginated with the text - all on matt-art paper - and all by Auriol Batten except or five from Tanzania via Kew Botanical Gardens.
CONDITION. The dustjacket lamination has lifted and bubbled over some 5% of the area. The lower corners of the boards and the foot of the spine are very lightly rubbed. There is an ink inscription on the front free endpaper. Both endpapers are lightly foxed. The contents are complete, unmarked and undiscoloured.
Overall, a very good copy.
- Jacket Condition: Good +
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 320 x 250; 1 kg
- Sold By: Fontein Books
- Contact Person: Richard Proctor-Sims
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 051 773 0050/048 079 546 4032
- Preferred Payment Methods: Eft or, for overseas buyers, Visa or Mastercard credit cards.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.