". . .Memories of an African childhood"
This copy of a famous book widely available in later editions is offered because (dustjacket apart) it is an excellent, perhaps even unread, copy of the second impression of the first edition, printed in the same month as the first publication fifty-one years ago, with the fine Kinsey frontispiece and Rosemary Grimble's evocative dustjacket painting. The dustjacket itself is essentially complete though chipped and torn, especially at the head and foot of the spine. For the rest, there are no inscriptions, bookseller labels or other marks and the endpapers and text pages are undiscoloured. The original green cloth covers are slightly bowed.
- Jacket Condition: Fair to Good
- Binding Condition: Fine
- Overall Condition: Fine
- Size: 225 x 145
- Sold By: Fontein Books
- Contact Person: Richard Proctor-Sims
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 051 773 0050/048 079 546 4032
- Preferred Payment Methods: Eft or, for overseas buyers, Visa or Mastercard credit cards.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved