1 volume. First edition 1947.
Orange cloth cover with gilt title to spine [faded].
Map on front endpapers.
30 full-page illustrations.
1 double-page map.
Editor's note: Major Pretorius was an explorer, hunter and traded
in the African hinterland. 'During the East African Campaign of the
First World War the writer became a hunter of men, and his unequalled
knowledge of the ground over which operations were conducted rendered
his services most valuable to the British. Despite his military exploits,
it is as a big-game hunter and explorer of secret ways that Major Pretorius
will be remembered primarily.'
Recorded shipping weight 1000g.
Shipped and insured by recorded delivery.
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: 20 x 13.5 cm
- Sold By: West Clare Rare Books
- Contact Person: Tom Moloney
- Country: Ireland
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 0657087803
- Preferred Payment Methods: Credit Cards - PayPal - Cheque.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved