Produced by the Cape Peninsula Publicity Association, and issued by the South African Railways Administration.
630 x 495 mm, coloured, commercial advertisements on the verso, folds into light card covers.
No date, printed by Galvin & Sales, circa 1939.
A note tipped on states, 'This is a pre-war publication and, because of paper shortage, cannot be reprinted and brought up to date. Where figures are quoted, therefore, readers should bear this fact in mind and make due allowance particularly for the inevitable rise in livings costs brought about by war conditions. At date (1945) the overall increase, compared with the position in 1939, had been assessed at 35 per cent.'
- Overall Condition: Good
- Size: 630 x 495 mm
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard via PayGate secure links and Bank transfers, PayPal with a 5% surcharge
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA