with insets of Rhodesia and British Central Africa, Witwatersrand, Plan of Pretoria, Cape Town, The Cape Penisula, Pietermaritzburg, Port Elizabeth, Durban and Kimberley.
995 x 735 mm, mounted on linen, printed in colour, goldfields highlighted in yellow, some towns underlined in blue crayon, folds into red cloth covers & titled British South Africa, Price 4s. 6d., Natal: Adams & Co., Durban & Maritzburg.
London & Liverpool, G. Philip & Son, no date (circa 1895)
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 995 x 735 mm
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.