Plastic-protected colour-painting illustrated dustjacket, light-green cloth-boards with dark-green lettering to the upper panel and spine, aloe design in black on endpapers, xxvii + 149 pp of text, hybrids, glossary and indexes + 4 blank pp for notes (5 pencilled Aloe additions on the first of these), with 149 unnumbered full-page plates of the author's colour paintings.
CONDITION. The protected dust jacket is fine, the boards are very lightly shelf-rubbed and the endpapers are lightly sunned. The contents are completed, unmarked and undiscoloured, making this an exceptionally good copy.
- Jacket Condition: Very Good
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 255 x 185
- Sold By: Fontein Books
- Contact Person: Richard Proctor-Sims
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 051 773 0050/048 079 546 4032
- Preferred Payment Methods: Eft or, for overseas buyers, Visa or Mastercard credit cards.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.