*Other artists were Aleida van der Merwe, Cythna Letty, Jillian Hulme, Jill Kington, Margo L Branch, Vera Voortman, Ann Miller, Blythe Pascoe and J H T Kempton.
The title-pages of these volumes include a reproduction of an engraving of succulents and the Union Buildings by Cythna Letty and K A Lansdell.
This volume was dedicated to Anna Amelia Obermeyer-Mauve, a former Curator of the Transvaal Museum Herbarium and a Senior Professional Officer in the Botanical Research Institute, Pretoria.
It contains plates 1641-1680 and is beautifully bound (by an unnamed bookbinder): half-bound in green calf with five raised bands and gilt-lettering to the spine, green faux leather sides,  + 40 single-sided colour plates + unpaginated pp of text and index.
CONDITION. Unmarked and as new except for lightly foxed endpapers and page-edges.
- Binding Condition: Fine
- Overall Condition: Fine
- Size: 250 x 195
- Sold By: Fontein Books
- Contact Person: Richard Proctor-Sims
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 051 773 0050/048 079 546 4032
- Preferred Payment Methods: Eft or, for overseas buyers, Visa or Mastercard credit cards.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved