\". . . Being an account of their Medicinal Uses, Chemical Composition, Pharmacologic Effects and Toxicology in Man and Animal\"
This is a desirable copy of a book that remains invaluable but rare.
The blue cloth-boards, blind embossed to the front and gilt to the spine, are bright and clean, with the usual wear at the extremities as well as a small chip out of the lower fore-edge of the front cover and a rubbing mark at the lower end of the spine. The binding remains firm. A pencil note on the otherwise unmarked and undiscoloured endpapers may indicate the date of a review. The xx + 320 pp of text, two appendixes and four indexes are complemented by a colour frontispiece and 11 other inserted plates in colour and 14 in monochrome.
- Binding Condition: Good +
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 257 x 200; 1.2 kg
- Sold By: Fontein Books
- Contact Person: Richard Proctor-Sims
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 051 773 0050/048 079 546 4032
- Preferred Payment Methods: Eft or, for overseas buyers, Visa or Mastercard credit cards.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved