Ramakrishna Vedanta Society, Boston (publishers). - [Swami VIVEKANANDA, Swami PARAMANANDA and others (contributors)].
Vedanta Monthly. The Message of the East. Boston, Mass.: January 1912 – December 1915. Volumes 1-4 (only), various sizes. Upper wrapper to vol.I, pt.I, bound in as a general title at the front of vol.I. Original cloth, spines gilt. Provenance: Nelson Smith (signature in vol.3).
Fine copies of the first four volumes of this quite long-lived monthly, then quarterly work.
"Ramakrishna Vedanta Society in Boston is a branch of the Ramakrishna Order founded by Swami Vivekananda. His disciple, Swami Paramananda, started the Boston branch in 1909. It moved to its present location in 1941.This is a vibrant spiritual community of earnest seekers who come from diverse religious, cultural and racial backgrounds to pray and meditate, study and discuss, and work together for the common good." (https://vedantasociety.net/)
- Binding Condition: Excellent
- Overall Condition: Excellent
- Size: various
- Sold By: Shadowrock Rare Books
- Contact Person: Adam Langlands
- Country: United States
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 001-860-248-1547
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal, US$ checks and wire transfers, major credit cards through paypal
- Trade Associations: AA Approved