The varnished full-colour dustjacket has some chips and small unclosed tears at the head and foot of the spine as well as a 2 cm unclosed tear at the top of the front cover. The black cloth-boards, silver to the spine, are rubbed at the foot and the corners and have a small tear at the foot of the spine. The binding is tight. The plain endpapers have an owner\'s signature on the front free leaf but are otherwise clean and undiscoloured. The 310 pp of text, colour plates, line drawings and index are in near-fine condition.
This is an excellent copy of an invaluable book on \"the identification and usefulness of karoo plants\" - the quotation is from the Foreword by B R Roberts, head of the Department of Pasture Science at the University of the Orange Free State.
- Jacket Condition: Good +
- Binding Condition: Good +
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 297 x 270 x 40; 1.9 kg
- Sold By: Fontein Books
- Contact Person: Richard Proctor-Sims
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 051 773 0050/048 079 546 4032
- Preferred Payment Methods: Eft or, for overseas buyers, Visa or Mastercard credit cards.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved