Unclipped laminated colour-illustrated dustjacket, full-bound in attractive heavy green faux-leather-boards, gilt to the spine, plain endpapers, limited edition certificate, 310 pp of prelims with pasted-in errata slip, b/w-illustrated text, with 30 plates of colour paintings paginated with the text, glossary and index - all on matt-art paper.
CONDITION. Complete and unmarked except for the signatures. The dustjacket is fine and unchipped, with light foxing on the inside face. The boards are also fine except for two superficial 60-mm-long score marks to the upper board and a slight indentation in the centre of the lower board. The upper page-edge has moderate foxing spots and the front page-edge light foxing spots - making this a clean, near-fine and collectable copy of the small limited edition.
- Jacket Condition: Very Good +
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 295 x 270 x 40; 2 kg
- Sold By: Fontein Books
- Contact Person: Richard Proctor-Sims
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 051 773 0050/048 079 546 4032
- Preferred Payment Methods: Eft or, for overseas buyers, Visa or Mastercard credit cards.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved