The author was on the staff of the Compton Herbarium, Kirstenbosch.
Unclipped laminated dustjacket illustrated with colour painting, plum Skivertex boards, gilt to the upper panel and spine, plain endpapers, historic b/w illustration as frontispiece, viii + 139 pp of text with b/w photographs, other illustrations and maps, an appendix of excluded taxa, bibliography and index + 24 colour plates, printed and paginated with the text - all printed on matt-art paper.
CONDITION. The dustjacket is clean and bright, but lightly sunned towards the edges. The boards and binding are unmarked and near-fine. The front free endpaper is lightly sunned and has a neat pen inscription. There are a few light foxing spots on the bottom page-edge. The contents are complete, unmarked and undiscoloured.
- Jacket Condition: Very Good
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 250 x 180
- Sold By: Fontein Books
- Contact Person: Richard Proctor-Sims
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 051 773 0050/048 079 546 4032
- Preferred Payment Methods: Eft or, for overseas buyers, Visa or Mastercard credit cards.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.